Located on 75 acres in picturesque Bolton CT.
Horses have full property to
We offer full care, self care and outdoor rough board.
30 stall barn, wash stall , heated view lounge, 160x80 Indoor arena, 100x200 outdoor sand arena and more
Riding lessons for all ages and abilities
Fall and winter home-school riding programs
Summer riding programs
C & M Farms will be hosting on site events, dates and information to come.
Our boarders attend many event throughout the year, anything from hunter paces, clinics, horse shows, trail rides and more.
- Grain up to 8 QTS per day
- Tons of hay per day
- Daily Turn out, fly spray as needed
- Stall cleaned daily and bedded as needed
- Every other month rotation wormer
- bring in for vet and or farrier
- Stall on self-care side or where available
- Saddle rack in downstairs tack room
- Spot for your hay etc. in hay loft
- As a self-care boarder, you are required to do ALL the work yourself, (hence the name self-care) as a courtesy we will grain (your grain) and turn out your horse with fly mask and halter if have provided them. This service is available in the morning only.
- Pasture board.
- Hay in winter months only.
- 75 of pasture spring , summer and fall
- Hayloft tack storage.
* NEW Boarders must go thru a 2-week introduction period, this will give the horses time to acclimate to one another. The 2 weeks can be full or self-care.
Sign up to hear from us about horse shows, special events and upcoming fairs.