- Grain up to 8 QTS per day
- Tons of hay per day
- Daily Turn out, fly spray as needed
- Stall cleaned daily and bedded as needed
- Every other month rotation wormer
- bring in for vet and or farrier
- Stall on self-care side or where available
- Saddle rack in downstairs tack room
- Spot for your hay etc. in hay loft
- As a self-care boarder, you are required to do ALL the work yourself, (hence the name self-care) as a courtesy we will grain (your grain) and turn out your horse with fly mask and halter if have provided them. This service is available in the morning only.
- Pasture board.
- Hay in winter months only.
- 75 of pasture spring , summer and fall
- Hayloft tack storage.
* NEW Boarders must go thru a 2-week introduction period, this will give the horses time to acclimate to one another. The 2 weeks can be full or self-care.
Copyright © 2023 C & M Farms Equestrian Center llc - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder